WOMEN AND GENDER
• Co-ordinate all women activities within the Union structure
• Research on gender related matters for inclusion in collective bargaining and for discussion at different for a
• Liase with civil society organisations and other Unions to broaden the scope of knowledge on gender issues and women empowerment.
• Collect and store data on women such as membership, women in leadership and to monitor improvement of clauses that affect women in collective agreements.
• Manage the Women’s Desk on day to day matters affecting women.
• Prepare annual program of women activities
• Prepare annual /Quadrennial Conference reports on women activities.
3,103 total views, 2 views today