NAPSA Builds Capacity with ZUFIAW
National Pension Scheme Authority (NAPSA) ZUFIAW Branch Officials drawn from Lusaka, Ndola, Kitwe and Livingstone are attending a Collective bargaining and Capacity Building Seminar in partnership with ZUFIAW in Lusaka from Wednesday 22nd November to Friday 24th November 2017.
The objective of the Seminar is to build capacity of the union officials in collective bargaining and resolution of collective disputes.
The Seminar is sponsored by the Authority.
After the seminar, collective bargaining will commence on Tuesday 28th November 2017 to negotiate the 2018 new collective agreement
The Union bargaining team is composed of the following officials:
1. Geoffrey Mubanga National Trustee
2. Yvette Gondwe (Ms) Acting Chairperson, Lusaka
3. Costain S Munyukwa Acting Secretary, Lusaka
4. Victor Mulenga Acting Chairperson, Ndola
5. Shadreck Nyoka Acting Chairperson, Kitwe
6. Elizabeth Nakamba (Ms) Acting Chairperson, Livingstone
149 total views, 1 views today